Friday 1st May
- 54.6 x ?=5,4600
- 2/3 x 30=
- Spelling- Ask an adult to test you on your spellings
- Create a fact file page about the deadly creature you designed yesterday.
- Think about ensuring you have answered key questions for your reader such as; Where does it live? What makes it deadly? What does it eat? Where and how does it hunt?
- You may wish to use these examples (on pages 5 and 6) to help you with your layout from ‘Lesser Spotted Animals’ by Martin Brown. https://www.lovereadin g4kids.co.uk/book/1392 6/Lesser-Spotted- Animals-by-Martin- Brown.html
- If possible, you could also film a ‘Deadly 60’ video about your new animal
Read a book of your choice-write a brief summary of what you have read
On the grid general tasks grid please choose another activity