Tuesday 19th May
- M/O (See MO starter attached below)
- Go to www.mymaths.co.uk and login at the top of the page with the school's username and password. On the next page your child should enter their personal username and password in the My Portal box.
- Complete the tasks: Lines of Symmetry and Translating and reflecting
- Grammar-Complete the challenge cards (attached below)
- Read and watch What was life like on board Titanic?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/ bitesize/topics/z8mpfg8 /articles/zkg9dxs
- Now watch this clip Timeline: The Sinking of Titanic – Britannica
Encyclopaedia from 4:08 mins to 5:05 mins
https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=fHJ8DwXlF yQ
- Imagine you are employed by the White Star Line (the company who
owned Titanic) and have been asked to create a promotional leaflet or
poster to advertise Titanic and its facilities.
- Create a leaflet or poster persuading people of all classes to buy a ticket
Try to include information of what’s available to do
on board for all classes.
- If you’d like more information and images about the facilities available on
board Titanic, use this website to support writing your leaflet or poster:
- Make sure you continue to proof-read your work as you write,
cchecking for spelling and punctuation.
This week you will be completing different reading skills based on Oliver Twist
Login to Learning by Questions: Oliver Twist https://www.lbq.org/Login Connect as pupil code: ezv (This will be added at 9am and will work till 9pm on this date
Choose an activity from the General Tasks Grid