Thursday 21st May
- M/O (See MO starter attached below)
- Go to www.mymaths.co.uk and login at the top of the page with the school's username and password. On the next page your child should enter their personal username and password in the My Portal box.
- First complete the Measuring Angles Task
- Login to Learning by Questions: Missing Angles https://www.lbq.org/Login Connect as pupil code: akh (This will be added at 9am and will work till 9pm on this date.
- Grammar-Complete the SPAG mat (attached below)
- For the first few days of its voyage, April 10th 1912 – the evening of April 14th
1912, life on board Titanic was fun and exciting for passengers on board.
This website gives you more information about the first few days. Read Titanic
- the Voyage:
- Imagine you are a passenger on board Titanic – you can select which class you
- Create a postcard for a loved one back at home explaining your trip so far.
- Include key facts based on what you have read today, and throughout the
- Make sure you continue to proof-read your work as you write, checking for
spelling and punctuation
Login to Learning by Questions: Oliver Twist https://www.lbq.org/Login Connect as pupil code: akh (This will be added at 9am and will work till 9pm on this date
Choose an activity from the General Tasks Grid