Friday 24th April
70 x 7 =
6,657 x 8 =
5/6of 66 =
60 x 50 =
607 ÷8 =
- Complete the assessment grid questions attached. The children are very familiar with completing these types of questions as we do them each week to sum up the weeks maths work. The answers are also attached!
- Spelling-Ask an adult to test you on your spellings
- Extended write: Using all you have read / watched throughout the week, create a fight scene/chapter between a hero (this may be you!) and the Greek creature you created yesterday. Try to include some ‘ing opener’ sentences and interesting words/phrases which you have collected throughout the week.
- Once you have written this, you may want to read it aloud to a family member or even record the reading to send it to me!
- Complete the reading comprehension attached below
On the grid general tasks grid below please choose another activity