Monday 27th April
1/2 x 60=
2/3 of 30=
- Play pass the papers game below (there is a link underneath or a copy I have already downloaded can be found below)
- Spellings-complete your new spelling grid
- Read the following extract from ‘Deadly Factbook: Mammals’ by Steve Backshall:
- Write three sentences to describe each of the five animals you have read about. Try to include some of the descriptive words used in the text, such as ‘sublime sense of smell’ (used to describe the polar bear).
- Choose your favourite animal that you have read about today and create a fact file about it.
Complete the reading comprehension-Trapped
On the grid general tasks grid below please choose another activity