Thursday 30th April
- 2/5 of 60=
- 56 divided by 10=
- 518 divided by 6=
- Go to www.mymaths.co.uk and login at the top of the page with the school's username and password. On the next page your child should enter their personal username and password in the My Portal box
- Complete the activity- Negative Numbers in context
(You should have received an email with your personal login details on Sunday so that you can access this, if you are having any difficulties please email me)
- Grammar Login to Learning by Questions: Standard and non standard English https://www.lbq.org/Login Connect as pupil code: bab (This will be added at 9am and will work till 9pm on this date)
- Based on all you have read so far this week, design your own deadly creature. This could be a hybrid of your favourite deadly creatures such as a cobra snake and a tiger combined or a completely new creature.
- Give a name for your deadly creature and draw a picture of it – labelling the key ‘deadly’ features around the image.
- Write a few sentences to describe your creature explaining why it is so deadly.
Complete the reading comprehension-Kidnapped
On the grid general tasks grid please choose another activity