Monday 4th May
- M/O-See MO starter attached below-this week we are looking at 3 reasoning questions to get our maths brains working!
- Complete the assessment grid (attached below) answers are there too.
- Extra: Two Squares problem (attached below)
- Spelling complete your new spelling grid
- Read Chapter 1- The Filling-station
- Use wordhippo.com to help with any words you are unsure of such as, ‘filling-station’, ‘basin’ and ‘lavatory’. Make a note of the definition and synonyms of the word.
- Based on what you have read, do you think Danny is rich or poor? Use evidence from the text to support your answer.
- Now create a character profile for Danny based on what you have read in Chapter 1. Make sure to use words and phrases from the text such as, ‘During his early years, Danny spent all day in the workshop helping his father with cars.’
If you have any issues with the links in English this week, I have put underneath the general task grid the English overview which has the full week’s worth of English and all the links.
Play the Guided Reading board game
Choose an activity from the General Tasks Grid