Hello, Mercury Class!
It’s the end of the week! Thank you for your hard work. Make sure you ask for your Friday wages!
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
Year 4/Year 3/Table 2
- Using the Factfile we created yesterday, we are going to turn the non-fiction work into fiction.
- Using the research, write a set of 5-15 sentences about spiders, starting with ‘ing’ words, ‘ed’ words or ‘ly’ words to describe a spider. e.g. Stealthily, the spider crept towards its prey.
This week we are working on Multiplication and Division on MyMaths. Remember to work carefully through the slides on each lesson, first, then have a go at all the practise questions, before attempting the tasks.
The tasks for today are:
Year 3 and Year 4: Multiplication and 7/8/9 Times Tables
Table 2: Sharing
Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
Thursday and Friday
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: