Hello, Mercury Class!
I hope you are enjoying our tasks, this week!
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
Enjoy today’s Anansi Story Time at: https://salesbury.primarysite.media/playlist/mercury-class and on facebook at 9am.
Test yourself on your spellings for the test (as seen on the Class Web Page at https://www.salesbury.lancs.sch.uk/mercury-year-3-4/): happily, easily, sleepily, greedily, clumsily, angrily, crazily, steadily, gloomily.
Mrs Murphy’s group test yourself with your words you learnt from the HFW List below.
Year 4/Year 3/Table 2
- Today, we will find out a little more about the little creatures!
- Use books or the internet (eg https://www.nhm.ac.uk/ or https://www.theschoolrun.com/homework-help/spiders), watch Jess French film clips about spiders from youtube to research and record facts about spiders, in order to make a Fact File
- Can you organise what you have learnt into sections eg. appearance, habitat, food etc?
This week we are working on Multiplication and Division on MyMaths. Remember to work carefully through the slides on each lesson, first, then have a go at all the practise questions, before attempting the tasks.
The tasks for today are:
Year 3 and Year 4: Multiplying Single Digits and 9 Times Table
Table 2: Commutativity
Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
Thursday and Friday
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: