Good morning, Mercury!
I hope you are well and enjoying the routine of our class work.
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
I am in school today, so please note I may not be able to respond quickly to emails.
Enjoy the latest chapter of Charlotte’s Web at: https://salesbury.primarysite.media/playlist/mercury-class and on facebook at 9am
- Precise nouns, e.g. tulips instead of flowers.
- Expanded noun phrases, e.g. Mr Wonka turned the key in the small wooden door that lay in front of us.
- How it makes you feel, e.g. I stopped and stared in awe.
- Read your passage back through out loud and edit any spelling or punctuation.
We continue with our statistics work on MyMaths.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
I have set about 10 tasks for you to complete throughout the week. This will allow you to work at your own speed. If you complete all tasks before Friday, I may set further work for you or you can spend the time learning your Times Tables or completing the daily tasks in other subjects. As this is the first time using this website, there may be technical issues and some tasks may be too easy/hard for you. Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be:
- RE: Use the internet to find the most beautiful church you can find. Write around the building adjectives to describe what you can see!
- Develop your art skills with Rob and post to our facebook page: http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
- Develop your online safety learning with the Computing activity below.
- Print out the letterhead below and write a welcome letter to children starting at our Nursery (T-Rex) in September. Write a ‘Hello!’ at the start and sign off with your own name. You may wish to include: how welcome they will feel; how good our nursery/school is; what fun activities they will be doing; out of school activities they might do; what the staff are like and how you look forward to seeing them. Please write on the paper and then scan and email it to me. Keep it really, really neat!