Good morning, Mercury!
I hope you are well and enjoying the routine of our class work.
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
I am in school today, so please note I may not be able to respond quickly to emails.
Enjoy today’s Poetry Time from Please Mrs Butler at: https://salesbury.primarysite.media/playlist/mercury-class and on facebook at 9am
Read together and/or listen on YouTube to Chapter Two - Being Flat
Both links below.
Flat Stanley to read: https://kingauthor.co/books/Jeff%20Brown/Flat%20Stanley/Flat%20Stanley%20-%20Jeff%20Brown.pdf
Flat Stanley – version on YouTube (from 2:30 – 7:42 mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVsiFx9ZyFo
- After reading/viewing this chapter, pretend you are Stanley and write a letter to your friend. Describe orally all the things that have happened to you so far as if you were Stanley before you write.
- Use these sentence starters/ideas to help write your letter, e.g.
- You won’t believe…
- Yesterday, I was…
- Everyone in my house thought…
- Today, I have…
- It was…
- I felt…
- I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Please write back!
- From Stanley
- Check all sentences for spelling and punctuation.
We continue with our fractions work on MyMaths. See Monday’s notes for logging in and expectation details.
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: