Good morning, Mercury!
How’s it going? I hope you are all well and working hard!
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
Year 4/Year 3/Table 2
- Return to the story plan you created yesterday. Discuss the plan with an adult and add any new ideas or vocabulary which you want to include in your story.
- Write your new story using these sentence starters to help:
- Early one morning/one day/on a cold but bright sunny day …
- First of all I met, …
- Not long after, I saw …
- Just then, …
- It wasn’t long before I spotted, …
- Reluctantly, I knocked on the door and …
- Check all sentences and punctuation together.
- Read your story aloud to an audience at home or record for our facebook group! Remember to use lots of expression to make your story as exciting as possible for your listener!
This week we are working on Multiplication, Division and Geometry on MyMaths. Remember to work carefully through the slides on each lesson, first, then have a go at all the practise questions, before attempting the tasks.
The tasks for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are set on your log in.
Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
Monday to Wednesday
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: