Hello, Mercury Class!
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today.
Enjoy the latest chapter of Charlotte’s Web at: https://salesbury.primarysite.media/playlist/mercury-class and on facebook at 9am
- Information about where chocolate come from
- Information about the beans
- Information about shipping
- Any important dates
- From bean to chocolate (the process)
- Types of chocolate
- If you are allowed and have an adult with you, why not have a go at baking the delicious cookies in the recipe!
We continue with our statistics work on MyMaths.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
I have set about 10 tasks for you to complete throughout the week. This will allow you to work at your own speed. If you complete all tasks before Friday, I may set further work for you or you can spend the time learning your Times Tables or completing the daily tasks in other subjects. As this is the first time using this website, there may be technical issues and some tasks may be too easy/hard for you. Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: