Hello, Mercury Class,
I hope you are all well!
Please see, below, our remote learning tasks for today. Remember, these are optional, as you will be meeting your new teacher and completing work for them, today.
Year 4/Year 3/Table 2
- With an adult, explore this website from The National Trust and the 50 things to do together: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/50-things-to-do-before-youre-11--activity-list
- Discuss which activities you have already done and those you would like to do in the future. Make a list of the activities you have done already.
- Then select a few to write about, recounting the events, e.g. Paddling. I went paddling in the sea in Blackpool with my Dad. The sea water felt icy but I didn’t mind. When I walked in the water, I stood on a stone and it hurt my foot! After that, my Dad bought me an ice cream with a chocolate flake and some strawberry sauce. It was a great day!
- Now make a list of the activities you would like to do:
- Check all sentences and punctuation together.
This week we are working on Multiplication, Division and Geometry on MyMaths. Remember to work carefully through the slides on each lesson, first, then have a go at all the practise questions, before attempting the tasks.
The tasks for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are set on your log in.
Please let me know of any problems and we’ll try and sort them! Please don’t worry and just do your best.
REMINDER: To log on you need to do the following:
- Visit https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login
- Enter the school username salesbury and password cosine87
- Once logged in there is a box on the right where you will enter your own personal user name and password (as seen on the email attachment which your parents received).
- You will then see the lessons that you need to log into.
- Complete the online lesson first and work through each slide.
- Once complete, then work through the online homework task.
Monday to Wednesday
Other activities you may choose to do today, could be: