Fractions with Varied Numerators
We continue our fractions work today, building on our learning from yesterday.
- Please watch the two teaching video explanations (Part A and Part B) at this link: Finding fractions of an amount or set of objects - Year 4 - P5 - Maths - Catch Up Lessons - Home Learning with BBC Bitesize - BBC Bitesize
- Now access Fractions Questions 1 (with answers) and complete the questions.
- Complete Fractions Questions 2 (with answers).
- For extra practice, complete Finding Fractions Questions. These look similar to yesterday's sheet, but are different (harder!).
- Have a go at this Match of the Day activity: Maths of the Day: Football Fractions - BBC Bitesize
- For further extension, please log into LbQ (don’t forget to use your full name!) and have a go at the fractions questions. The code is sov.